Website address

Monday, 2 February 2015

What goes into a Dior dress? Now you can find out!

I'm sure we have all drooled over a couture dress! All those subtle, yet distinct details that take those glorious dresses, made of fluff and bubble, to something not quite of this world. Of course the quality will always stand out but when you gaze upon these rare beauties, I'm sure you wonder about the hands that made those tiny stitches. Well, settle in and watch these videos of Dior couturiers going about the business...........



If you happen to be in Adelaide and are hankering for more, don't miss the Fashion Icons exhibition at the Adelaide Art Gallery, you have to be quick as it closes 15 Feb 2015!

I'm going to rummage through my stash and plan an impossible, where would I wear it, fluffy, fabulous creation. I suggest you do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment